Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Noah's first Christmas!

Well Noah had his first Christmas. He didn't really know what was going on and enjoyed playing with the wrapping paper the most, next year should be much more eventful.  He got some toys, but not too many so that was nice. We also took him to go see Santa and that didn't phase him too much and I don't even think he really looked at who he was sitting with, I'm just glad he didn't cry. We had my side of family over to our house on Christmas Eve and did our annual white elephant gift exchange with is always interesting and Christmas Day we drove to Matt's parents house, which is 2 1/2 hours away, where we spent the day with his parents and his sister's family. Unfortunately I had to work the next day so we had to make it a short trip.


The new backpack for Noah

1 comment:

jacksonsmommy said...

That is the cutest santa ever! I took Jackson to see santa also! I am so glad you had a good Christmas with little Noah, he is growing so fast. Happy New Year!!

~Your DS Friend Leah