Friday, January 23, 2009

6 months old!

Wow I cannot believe Noah is 6 months old already and a whopping 17 lbs! He has such a wonderful personality, smiles and laughs all the time. He is sitting up on his own now when you put him there. When he is on his belly he is scooting himself around, I'm sure he will be crawling shortly! He is still not completely sleeping through the night and I think I have just given up on the idea that it is going to happen any time soon. He mostly just gets up once for a bottle and then goes right back to sleep. Now that both bottom teeth are in he is still drooling like crazy so I think he is working on those couple top teeth now. We are looking forward to seeing Great Grandma Sandhurst and Great Aunt Sheila when they come visit from Minnesota in February!










1 comment:

JoelandMelanie said...

He is getting so big, and so cute. It is amazing how fast the time flies. You guys have to come up and visit some time.