Thursday, March 5, 2009

Poor Noah

So since Friday Noah has had this fever, his gums looked red and I think I see a tooth coming in so I just attribute the fever to that. Well the fever continued through the weekend, Tuesday I had to miss a class to stay home with him so I decided just to take him to the ER where I work to have his ears looked at thinking maybe that is what was causing the problem all along. The doctor said his ears looked fine so I thought ok then he should just get better with time. But the next day he started having yellow drainage from his left ear which then I knew it was probably he ears all along. I had already made an appointment earlier in the week for him to see his doctor today and she confirmed my thoughts and it looks like it's a double ear infection. Now he is on antibiotics and will hopefully be sleeping and feeling better again in a few days. Poor guys had to put up with this too long though, I will know better next time. 

No comments: